Type III secretion system effector prediction
Preliminary Trial Version
Predicts the existence of type III secretion system (T3SS) signals in amino acid sequences.
- Maximum 50 sequences per submission.
- Sequences shorter than the C-terminal cutoff are not analysed.
- Sequence identifiers should be unique.
- Default parameters correspond to the publication (see below). Change with care.
- The actual calculation might take some time, do not close this window meanwhile.
- Only standard amino acid codes are supported (ARNDCQEGHILKMFPSTWYV).
More information can be found here:
Loewer M, Schneider G (2009) Prediction of Type III Secretion Signals in Genomes of Gram-negative Bacteria, submitted manuscript.
Please cite this reference if you publish results obtained via this webserver.
SVM training by SVMlight